Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fucking 25yo Grindr Boy: Ass Up Face Down.

Yesterday I went over to a 25yo jock boy's house to breed him. I had fucked this boy once before. He is a real slut. I initially met him on Grindr. He is always looking to take loads in his free time and always bareback. 


When he gets busy cruising for loads, he can end up with 5 guys dumping their seed inside him within a few hours. He will just drive around to random guys house to take their loads then heads off to the next tops place.

He is not picky about who breeds him although he still is screening out poz loads. 

When I went over to his place yesterday to fuck him, the scene was that the door would be unlocked and he would be ass up face down. That is exactly how I found him. I took a few photos to post on my bareback blog for my readers.
 



When I got to his place, I stripped my clothes off and got myself hard. I fucked him for about 10 minutes, made him before for my seed in his ass, bred him full, then left. 

A classic pump and dump scene.
 
  Support My Bareback Blog! Click Below!
PLU Gay Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment